Shipping & Delivery
Shipping and delivery time
- Shipping is free on all orders.*
- Shipping courier is USPS and the local postal service in the destination country.
- Delivery time is usually 9-20 days but can be effected by seasonal delays, high demand etc. The shipping time is currently higher as a consequence of the international corona epidemic.
- Shipments will be delivered to the recipient's mailbox. If the parcel is of multiple items and is too big to fit in the mailbox, you may have to get the parcel at your local pick up spot.
- Traceable: Yes. Customers can track their orders on our “track your order” page using their order number and email address provided when placing the order. Once the parcel has reached its destination country, customers can track their order on their local post carriers (USPS, Canada Post, Australia Post etc) official tracking pages using the tracking number they received by email when the parcel scanned by the first sorting center in country of origin.
*Shipping to Mexico, Malaysia, South Africa and United Arab Emirates may take longer to arrive due to delays in customs.
*Orders to Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and Kenya cannot choose this option.
*Shipping is free on all orders of value. Free products with a "just pay shipping" are not eligible for free shipping.
– Does my shipment have a tracking number?
Yes. If you want ensured shipping choose this option in checkout ($3.95). This will ensure that you will receive a replacement item if the original gets lost or damaged.
– Do you ship to the whole world?
Yes, we ship to all countries worldwide.
– Where do you ship from / where are you located?
PetZooCity s based in Sweden but have our warehouses in the US and China.
-Where is my order?
You can track your order using our “track your order” page. The only thing you need is your order number and the email address you provided when you placed your order.