Paw Print Pad Instructions
The paw print ink kit has a smart ultra thin plastic film covering the ink pad, resulting in a 100% mess free experience. The ink is skin safe, non toxic and acid free, so if you or your furry friend somehow would end up getting in touch with the ink, it is completely safe.
DO NOT: If the fur underneath the paw is too long, the results may be messy. If the claws are too long, the tip of the claws will be seen like tiny 4 dots over each toe bean on the results.
1. Clean the paw you want to make a print of. Cut the claws if they are long and trim the fur in between the toe beans for an ultimate clean result.
2. Put one of the two paper sheets included in your package on a flat surface.
3. Place the ink pad over the paper sheet with the red label facing the paper.
4. Press the paw firmly into the centre of the ink pad. Remove the ink pad from the paper sheet.
5. Admire the results and let air dry for 24 hours!
6. You can now get a tattoo of your pets paw or frame it and hang in in the centre of your home! Find suitable frames here: